GOD IS LOVE: He who does not love does not know God
On this Monday, another beautiful day out of the hand of God I want to share this special message of LOVE with you.
If it was not for God, we would not have been able to love. He made us in His image and because of that, to Love is also part of our character.
- 1 John 4:7-8 “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 He who does not love does not know God, for GOD IS LOVE.” (emphasis mine)
Whereby God is love, it is part of who He is, we only receive the ability to love. We can only truly love if we are born of God.
- John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” NKJV
God showed His perfect love for us when He sends His Son, Jesus Christ to bear our sins on the cross.
All of this is GOOD NEWS, it is the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST.
- 1 John 4: 11-12 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us.
- 1 John 4;14 We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.
This is a wonderful message. If you lack love for anybody, you can bring it in prayer to God. If you open up your heart and let God abide in you His LOVE can be perfected in you!
- John 4: 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
Father God I stand in awe of You the great I am. Thank you, Father, for creating in us this ability to love and for the promise that if we abide in You that Your love can be perfected in us. Help us this week to be connected to the vine, so we can bear fruit, fruit of love for a lost world.
That Your love will reach through us all, the lost ones so that your love can draw them to be saved. Forgive us our sins, thank you, Jesus, for dying on a cross that your blood can cover all our sins. I ask this in Jesus Name AMEN!