5 LIFE CHANGING QUOTES BY BARACK OBAMA
- We are reminded that in the fleeting time we have on this Earth, what matters is not wealth or status or power or fame, but rather how well we have LOVED and what small part we have played in making the lives of other people better.
- You can’t let your failures define you. You have to let your failures teach you.
- Keep exploring. Keep dreaming. Keep asking why. Don’t settle for what you already know. Never stop believing in the power of your ideas, your imagination, your hard work to change the world.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it. I do that every day. Asking for help isn’t a sign of weakness; it’s a sign of strength. It shows you have the courage to admit when you don’t know something, and then allows you to learn something new.
- Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.