10 POWERFUL MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES BY JOEL OSTEEN
Joel Scott Osteen (born March 5, 1963) is a televangelist in Houston, Texas. Osteen’s televised sermons are seen by over 7 million viewers weekly and over 20 million monthly in over 100 countries. His sermons also broadcast 24 hours a day on Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Channel 128. Osteen has written seven New York Times Best Sellers. (source: wikipedia)
- You need to associate with people who inspire you, people that challenge you to raise higher, people that make you better. Don’t waste your valuable time with people that are not adding to your growth. Your destiny is too important.
- When it’s all said and done, you may go through the fire, through the flood, through the famine, but you’ll come out standing strong.
- It doesn’t matter who likes you or doesn’t like you, all that matters is that God likes you. He accepts you, he approves of you.
- Difficult times don’t come your way just so you can survive them; God uses these times in your life to form and refine you.
- You have to accept the fact that some people are never going to be for you. Treat them with respect, but you don’t need their approval to fulfill your destiny.
- I don’t have to figure out how God is going to solve my problem. I don’t have to understand how He’s going to bring it to pass. That’s His responsibility. My job is to simply believe that He will.
- When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.
- You may have had unfair things happen to you, but the depth of your pain is an indication of the height of your future.
- Start calling yourself healed, happy, whole, blessed, and prosperous. Stop talking to God about how big your mountains are, and start talking to your mountains about how big your God is!
- You’re not really free until you’re free from trying to please everybody.