10 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES BY MYLES MUNROE
Myles Munroe, OBE (20 April 1954 – 9 November 2014) was a Bahamian evangelist and ordained minister avid professor of the Kingdom of God, author, speaker and leadership consultant who founded and led the Bahamas Faith Ministries International (BFMI) and Myles Munroe International (MMI). He was chief executive officer and chairman of the board of the International Third World Leaders Association and president of the International Leadership Training Institute as well as the author of numerous books.
Munroe died with his wife and 8 others in a private plane crash on 9 November 2014 en route to his leadership conference.
HERE ARE 10 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES SHARED BY THIS GREAT SOLDIER OF CHRIST
- “Your job is your skill that they can fire you from at any time. But your work is your gift. No one can take that from you.
- “The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but a life without a purpose.”
- “When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable.”
- “Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth.”
- “Healthy relationships should always begin at the spiritual and intellectual levels: the levels of purpose, motivation, interests, dreams,and personality.” – Myles Munroe
- “Your purpose can be fulfilled only during the time you are given on earth to accomplish it.”
- “Solid character will reflect itself in consistent behavior, while poor character will seek to hide behind deceptive words and actions.”
- “You must decide if you are going to rob the world or bless it with the rich, valuable, potent, untapped resources locked away within you.”
- “Being open to correction means making ourselves vulnerable, and many people are not willing to do that.”
- “Friendship is not a gift, but is the result of hard work.”